torstai 10. helmikuuta 2011

Tea time and Feb pics

I don't like coffee, I don't drink it at all. Tea is my thing, black tea, no sugar, no milk. Darjeeling is my favourite. And I'm going to have a tea dog! Well, at least for a while. I wanted to try something else than agility with Kumma, and decided to take him to scent discrimination training. This is completely new for me, and I find it really fascinating. Smell of tea is used in training, but similar training method can be applied for any other smell and purpose. Perhaps chanterelles and other mushrooms? Missing gloves and socks? Car keys? Kids?


Now it's too cold for IGs, but here is some evidence they are not always hiding under the blankets



I'm never hiding, I'm Mr Action.






Shall I look like this when old?

Does this artificial greying make me look smarter?

Relaxing

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti