Here is what we have trained recently:
- Sit, adding distance and duration
- Down, adding distance and duration
- Recall. Kumma has shown first signs that environment can be more interesting... Need to focus on this with high value rewards.
- Grab the collar. Why didn't I do this with Hoppu and Neeo? Didn't cross my mind at that time... But I have been doing it now with the oldies as well. It's never too late :)
- Crate games. Already now I'm happy I've put a lot of focus on this. Kumma loves to go to his crate. I had a funny problem recently. According to DVD advice I rewarded going in with high value cookie, and coming out with lower value cookie. End result: Kumma didn't want to come out of the crate :) Clever boy...
- Hand target
- Walking on leash. Yesterday children were driving their bicycles and I took Kumma along. It worked nicely!
- Balance work. Some work done with disks and a board. Should do with some boxes as well. Our teeter is now fixed and we could start training with a low level teeter.
- Tunnel. Mainly with small play tunnel at home.
- Tire. Just going through without any height or cue.
- Going to water with a small children's pool.
- Side (line-up). Very first sessions behind.
- Playing, playing, playing. I try to mix cookies and playing, switching from one to another a lot.
Tomorrow some fun: we will meet Kumma's siblings and get some special training!