torstai 27. toukokuuta 2010

Click click


I've had several short training sessions with Kumma each day. Also some with Hoppu and Neeo, and of course they are getting goodies as well when we are practising recall during our walks.

Crate games has been a lot of fun. Now Kumma is pretty well waiting for release, and also going back to the crate right away, as that's where the treats come.


There are some details in training that I want to do differently compared to what I've done with Hoppu and Neeo. But it is surprisingly difficult! Some behaviours are so strongly in my mind, that I have to think hard what to do. Someone should train me to change my habits!

Yesterday Neeo ja Kumma played together for a long time. Boys are starting to be more relaxed together, but there are still moments when I need to calm them down by putting someone to the crate. Especially when the children are running wildly around, and Hoppu the policeman is trying to put everything in order.


On Saturday there is a family sports happening nearby, we plan to go there. I should also think of other places where we could visit during coming weeks, just to introduce new places, people and other things to the puppy. Travelling by car is going well, and next week we'll have our first longer trip with the whole family.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti