maanantai 19. heinäkuuta 2010

SIC Club Show

Yesterday there was an IG specialty show, SIC Club Show, at Tuomarinkartano racing ground. I had both Hoppu and Neeo with me, but only Hoppu was entered in the show. Hoppu is always so happy at that place, as we have spent many good racing training and trialing moments there.

Barbka Novak from Slovenia was judging. Hoppu's result in veteran class was excellent, and placed 2nd after a veteran male that won also BOB. Hoppu could have moved better, but it was really hot so no wonder he was not so eager to run around the ring. In any case I'm proud that I have a grey hurricane that I was able to take to the ring at the age of 11.5 years.

Hoppu's mother Sade (13.5 years) received also excellent, and was the best veteran female, and 4th best female. Wow!

There were many familiar faces and dogs. It was great to see Hoppu's and Neeo's grandchildren. One of Hoppu's granddaughters made yesterday a new racing record at Hyvinkää race track.

I hope to add some pics from the show later. Here are the little hurricanes in 2001:



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti